beanie and the jets

3/25/2015

21 Questions - Get To Know Me

1. Are you named after anyone? 
I'm named after my Dads favourite Charlie's Angel Sabrina from the original TV show. Despite my Dads love for her my Mum thought he said Sabina *No R* so although I consider myself Sabrina now for years I went by the name Sabina for years at school and that's what is on my passport. Growing up my Dads side of family called me Sabrina and my Mums side calling me Sabina. No wonder I'm such a confused and crazy soul! Nowadays everyone calls me Beans, simple.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I cried about an hour ago, watching Emmerdale. I rarely watch soaps but my Mum and Nan love them so every now and again I'll make dinner and we'll settle to watch Corrie and Emmerdale together.

3. Do you have kids?
I don't, unless my Mum counts lol. I feel like I gave birth to her and sometimes when we bicker she'll ask 'Who's the Mum and who's the daughter?' The Mother is clearly me, having her is like having a child sometimes. I do think and talk about having children in the future but right now I'm the happiest I've ever been. Adding a little human would change a lot and I'm not ready for my life to stop being about me. I have so much love to give and when I'm done loving myself I'll be more than happy to start my little family. 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
I seem to attract new friends easily and I often wonder what they actually see in me. Ben tells me all the time that I have a really positive energy and I'm fun to be around. I don't really see it but I guess it's because I'm just being myself and I'm acting in a way that's normal for me. I would definitely want to be a friend of myself because I consider myself a really good friend.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Absolutely not. Sarcasm is a really long and obnoxious way of letting somebody else know they're stupid. I don't really fancy it. 

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Never. I'd be that one person in the history of all humanity to be killed by simply contemplating bungee-jumping.

7. What’s your favourite cereal? 
I really love Kallo Wholegrain Breakfast Puffs. It's honestly the most boring cereal ever, really healthy and really filling. I like it with unsweetened Almond milk and Blueberries.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
I always notice bogey's. It's like my eyes are instantly drawn to peoples nostrils. It's an illness, it has to be. And as if that isn't bad enough, I feel the need to try and remove it with anything other than my hand, whilst telling them they have booger situation. Yesterday in Waitrose I tried to shove a piece of paper up my friends nostril to remove a bogey.. I think it's because I'm not that tall, I can really see right up there. I also notice really bad brows.

9. What is your eye colour? 
Brown. Sometimes really light and sometimes almost black.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
It depends on my mood.   

11. Favourite smells?  
Marc Jacobs everything. And tobacco, it reminds me of my Grandad. I love the smell of book pages and the smell of a freshly painted house. My boyfriend smells delicious like a baby and I love the smell of my Mum and Nan, they seem to go for similar perfumes, very feminine and grown up. Also the smell of  cakes baking, really homely and comforting.

12. Summer or Winter?
Winter! 

13. Computer or television?
Probably equal amounts of both although I only watch TV when I choose a film to watch. The things on TV nowadays do absolutely nothing for me other than make me want to put my fist through the screen.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
New York is the furthest I've been from home. Or Jamaica? I'm not sure. My geography is a joke, I'm going to go with Jamaica, because I had to get two planes which means it could be further than New York.
 
15. Do you have any special talents?  
Baking! I'm quite a good singer (cringe), I write and I'm okay at doing makeup, cooking and I LOVE photography. 

16. Where were you born?
Manchester, UK.
  
17. What are your hobbies?
Baking, Pole dance, fitness, singing, writing, photography. I'm currently obsessed with Ancient Mayans so I'm doing a lot of reading about them. I pick new things up really easily because I have a passion for learning. New too old to learn.

18. Do you have any pets?
I don't. I've been looking for a black cat for years and haven't found the perfect one yet. I had a goldfish called Klaus I had him for 10 years. He was HUGE and quite intelligent. 

19. Favourite movie?
Far too many to choose. I love Withnail and I and I LOVE Jumping Jack Flash! I have so many it's unreal. I think I own over 200 DVD's. I've seen them all more than once. I probably watch at least 6 films a week and I'm forever at the cinema. 
 
20. Do you have any siblings?
I have half siblings, one brother and three sisters, we share the same Pops. I do however consider myself an only child. I love my family unconditionally but there's more to being a sibling than sharing the same surname. When I do have children, they'll be bonded by trust, loyalty, and love something that doesn't just come from sharing the same parent/parents. I have four very best friends who have been through everything with me, we don't share blood or parents but they know me inside-out and I consider them my sisters. I also have an older cousin who means the absolute world to me, we were brought up together and I know I can call on her for absolutely anything, another sister right there.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An inspiration to others, successful by my own standards and insanely happy. 

Hope you enjoyed! I know this isn't really  TAG kind of post, but I'd really like for my sissy Lumie to do this so head over to her blog and hopefully she's taken part!!

Love Beanie xoxo
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment