beanie and the jets

4/08/2014

Happy Tuesday - ASOS Haul

Well it's Tuesday (although I have been asking if it's Wednesday all day) and what better way to celebrate than coming home to a large package from one of my favourite online retailers ASOS! I completely forgot about making this order, seen as how work has turned my brain into a huge pile of mush. I can't believe I finally ordered a pair of Jellies! I saw these a few weeks back and added them to my saved items, I hadn't been checking my account as much as usual so when I went back to have a look at what I could treat myself to, I spotted they had gone down in the sale so I ordered these and some toe rings...a must have with all of the gorgeous 'Barely's' out this season. I managed to nab a further 10% off at the checkout, good times.

My initial reaction taking the lid off the box wasn't 'I love them!' I was actually pretty disappointed because they looked really clumsy sat there in the box and they don't have that typical 'jelly' kind of feel to them, they feel quite matte like a proper leather shoe. I tried them on with black leggings and wasn't too keen. So then I tried them on with light blue jeggings and a beige cami top and I really liked them. Once they are on your feet and worn with the right outfit (mainly the right pants) they look really, quite nice. Still a bit long-looking from the outside but cute non-the-less. I'm not sure I'd have paid full price for them after seeing them in reality and probably would have sent them back if I did, but for sale price I definitely can't grumble and will be packing them for my trip down south next weekend. I had tonnes of these sandals when I was little and LOVED them, I'm definitely going to be recreating some of my outfits from the 90's as I reckon they'd look cute with denim shorts and skaters! I recommend buying these sandals if you are looking for cute, comfort. 


Sandals £22.50 - ASOS




Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment